This is my first pregnancy EVER to experience Braxton Hicks contractions. While they don't hurt, they're still uncomfortable. I've been having them for the past 3 days like every 10 minutes! Why aren't they progressing into something more?!? GRRRR........
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



5 comments:
I had the Braxton Hicks contractions with Gaber...don't worry, you'll have that baby soon! I've been checking this every day to see if you've had the baby yet! :c)
Oh Cindee, I am so excited for you to have another little Casaus around the house soon!
Cindee don't be discouraged...I had them too! That little girl will come when she is ready! haha.(I just call her a girl...I don't know but it's my guess) Hang in there ;)
HAHA! Wow, this is really the FIRST time for those?! I had them ALL the time, rock hard while singing, walking, cleaning, sleeping and so on. It just means it's getting closer! Don't worry, you will KNOW when they are the REAL ones.. but of course, you know that!
well, I am not much help there...because I had them with all my babies. But I keep checking to see if you have had your little one......who knows...maybe by now you have. Hmm....
Post a Comment