Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh Jenny....


I've NEVER experienced a migraine before but I'm assuming that's what I'm getting over now. We had 3 families over for fellowshipping this afternoon. It started with blurred vision in my right eye for about 15 minutes. I literally could not see from my right eye. Then my eyes and temples started feeling as if I had been hit with a wrecking ball. Actually I just felt soooooooooo much pressure and pain that I started feeling super dizzy and just out of it somewhat. Then the nausea.........oh Jenny...I can't imagine you having to suffer like that throughout your pregnancy. I felt so bad having to leave my company to go lie down but I started literally thinking I was going to die. No exaggeration! Anyway, this is not a pity story just something to post about since I really feel like lately not much is going on with the Casaus House. We did just go to the pumpkin patch so I'll post those pics soon.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh CINDEE.... I so have thought I was going to die so many times! One time I was SO afraid because ANY delivery from the pain would have been worth it. If I ever get as bad as I was THAT one really bad night I WILL go to the ER. In the middle of the pregnancy I was getting 2 a week average, with them lasting about 10 hours. By 11at night I was usually all better. I can never decide what's worse, the naseau or the head pain. I often can't even hold water down, not even 1 sip. Visual changes often precede migraines, they are called "auras" (sp?).. my vision gets what I called "halo-ed".. I see halos around things, especially lights. Every day now since Malachi's birth is such a gift... knowing I probably won't get a migraine. I think I only have had 2 , maybe only 1 since he was born. PTL!! I'm so sorry you had one. If you ever need help, let me know!

Amanda said...

Poor Cindy,
I am so sorry you had a migrane.

Garth and Becky said...

I'm so sorry you get those awful things! I get them as well, but not nearly as frequently as Jenny. Mine are more light sensitive, rather than noise sensitive. Hope you feel better!

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Cindee, I have had those before, and don't feel bad about leaving your company. Im sure they understood. If they continue though, you need to see a doc. sometimes stress can bring migranes on,,, so take some R&R for yourself on occasion!

Tom and April said...

I use to get those when I was pregnant. I am with everyone else...I am sure your company understood. Hope you are doing better. Migraines are the worst.

Amanda said...

Hey I heard something about a stale almond.... Where are you! Hey let me know when you want me to come over.

handstrustinhim said...

hi there cindy...been trying to call and cannot even get a voicemail for you so that i can leave a message. You can email me at handstrustinhim@yahoo.com or call me again:)
Hope you are feeling better...i get those sometimes too.

~~Deby said...

(((HUGS)))
Cindee, my daughter suffers from them, they are so debilitating.
I will pray for you.
Deby