My camera has issues thanks to my 2 year old whose name I won't mention. It's not my fault at all that I left the camera sitting on the counter with the strap dangling from the side. It's not even my fault that she got all curious about what the hangy thing was and couldn't resist the urge to pull it off the counter causing it to hit the ground and break the battery compartment. This actually happened at our old house and up until now I've been using silly electrical tape (because I have no duct tape) to hold the batteries in but of course any electrician would know that electrical tape isn't meant for holding the battery compartment of a very nice camera that this guy got for his wife for Christmas 2 years ago together. Did you get that? Anyhoo...I can't find batteries either. Why would I be looking for batteries? ...because someone I know whose name I won't mention took the batteries from my broken camera for his playstation remote. So there are 4 reasons I've not posted any "new house" pictures yet. 1. My 2 year old broke my camera, 2. Someone took my batteries, 3. I am still decorating, 4. I hope to have most of you over anyway for fellowship. On a different note, I am SOOOOOOOO excited about the Couple's Retreat! Here's an older picture just for the sake of posting a picture...I thought this was so sweet.
My 2 handsome boys!
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



3 comments:
Oh my! :) Well, I will wait patiently for pictures and understand the whole not being done decorating part. It takes a while to get settled in, finding a place for everything. Have fun at couples' retreat!
I was just thinking on Sunday that it had been a while since you posted, but figured you were just still getting settled in and adjusted to your new home! I'm looking forward to the retreat this weekend, too. I'm glad it worked out for our kiddos to have fun together, too.
well, i understand about the battery switching thing. batteries in our house go from one thing to another! lol hope you can get it fixed b/c i won't be coming over any time soon probably!
Post a Comment