Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

I have been wanting to post these pics of Greyson's 6th birthday for a while now. His birthday was Dec. 23. MANY friends joined us in our home to help celebrate our firstborn. It was a special time for him and us. Thank you for all who came and special thank you to my friend Jen for doing his awesome Star Wars cake and my other friend Jenny for spending hours face painting. What a blast! The kids had a great time. There are a LOT of pictures which is why I think I procrastinated. Soon I will post Myah's birthday, hopefully before the next birthday in our home...baby Casaus!




















































4 comments:

Jeanné said...

the cake looked great!!
I heard from several people that it was a very fun birthday!! so proud of you for catching up on your scrapbooking for greyson!

Jenny said...

Awww... sweet pictures! I'm so glad you shared them! Now that I get to finally see that cake, it WAS amazing!!! I don't know how she does it! I loved the face painting... it combines two fun things for me... makeup and art. When else do I get to paint all over my friend's kids' faces? Ha! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Jeff and Crystal said...

love all the pictures. i wish we could live close by so that our kids could grow up together and be best friends like we are. :) by the way, you look great! you barely look prego! ;)

Jenny said...

Aw, what fun! Sorry I missed it! ;) Love the cake, too!