Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ultrasound

We went to our ultrasound yesterday. Baby is healthy and very active but the nice thing for me is I don't feel too much movement because the placenta is right in front providing extra cushion. Baby weighs about 1 pound now according to ultrasound. It's always so reassuring to see what's going on in there. Anyway, just thought it would be fun for everyone to guess the gender, weight and estimated delivery date. My babies have been pretty small. Greyson was 6 lbs. 3 oz. Samuel was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and Myah was 6 lbs. 13 oz. I usually go about 1-2 weeks early. This is our first time not finding out if it's a boy or girl so we're pretty excited and waiting patiently and sometimes a little impatiently. My due date is August 30. I will write down everyone's guesses and we'll see who was the closest when the time arrives. Just for fun, if you believe in old wives tales, the heartrate was in the 150's and the whole ring on a string thing (yes, I tried that :) went back and forth. Have fun!

6 comments:

Naunci said...

Hi My Sweet Daughter Inlaw,
I love your new Blog :)
Im really looking forward to my new GrandBaby, What a blessing from God.
My guess is that you'll go into labor on August 16th and hopefully have the baby on that date also.
Guess What,,,,It's A Girl !

Jeff and Crystal said...

How does that ring on a string work again? I can't remember which way it swings means which sex? Anyways, I think it will be a....hmmmm....girl and she will weigh 7 pounds and 3 ounces. :cD Let me know how the old wives tales work and I'll try it out! Take care!

Tom and April said...

I am guessing a girl that will weigh 6lb 14oz. Born on August hmmmm......29th. But it would be cool if you went on the 30th and weighed she 6.14 that is what Faith weighed and she was born Aug. 30th. It is so exciting I can't wait. :) I loved the slide show. All the pics were great. HAve a good day.

Jenny said...

Oh Cindee... I hope you don't really believe those old wives' tales! If you do... I have a genuine crystal ball I'd like to sell you for only $500. LOL Just teasing. Hmm... everyone is saying "girl", so I'll say BOY. :) I DID win the last blogland guessing game, you know. But then again... the rule of thumb at Westside these last few years has been that if you DON'T find out, it turns out to be a girl! There were also some that DID find out and got a girl, but if I remembe correctly, all the ones that did NOT also got girls. Hmmmmm. Weight, I have no idea. My brain has no comprehension of a baby weighing less than 8 lbs. :)

Jeff and Crystal said...

ok, i forgot to guess the date. so i say...August 14. :c)

Naunci said...

Sorry, I forgot to put the baby girls weight> 7'1