Here's my little girl with her very first baby given to her by her cousin. She LOVES this baby as much as her blankie. It took a while for her to want to play with babies so when I saw that she fell asleep hugging her baby I had to snap some pics. I'm soooo thankful my little girl is 100% girl. You have to worry about that with 2 big brothers. She's just what I prayed for...what a blessing!
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



4 comments:
How sweet!! It is always so fun to see little girls with their first babies. I love seeing how they love and cuddle them. It's fun to see what they have learnd about being a little mommy, when you see them "mommy" their own "baby".
oh this is so sweet...
Deby
Ahhh... yes. Reminds me of my Turah with her first baby. It was so precious to me I made a scrapbook page out of her love for her baby. Isn't it so fun to have a girl after having little boys? Now that I have 4 little boys...sigh...I hope my Turah will stay feminine! I think she will because I'm really into the girl stuff. What sweet blessings!
Very sweet. Now Ellie tries to mother other people's babies, ie: Turah, Faith, etc. etc.
She is very tender and sweet about it though.
BTW I love the animated images of you on your blog. Very funny - yet oddly realistic.
Post a Comment