For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. ~2 Cor. 5:1
OH MY WORD... Your slideshow is adorable Cindee and your pics are AMAZING!!! Those outside pics are SO beautiful! Print them, print them today before they get forgotten about and left on some hard drive forever! LOL Seriously, those pics are awesome, LOVE them, and the slideshow frame is so adorable. How did you do that? Is that one of the skins or themes available? You were brave to do what you did while great with child... and in the heat! At least when I "hiked" Snoqualmie Falls the heat wasn't bad. What a great post!
Hey, that means so much coming from you that you think the pics are great! Thanks! I've been using photobucket.com for my slideshows. They have more skins and themes.
LOVE IT> thanks for the reminder about that park. I often forget about it. I don't want to do that -- it is free! Love these images. I agree with Jenny, don't forget about them. I think that snapfish offers free first time prints.
Cute pictures Cindee!! It looks like you guys had a great time. That is a nice little park, and fairly secluded. Myah is changing, I can see. She is going to be beautiful. Great idea, what a blast for the kids!
We met at Heartland Baptist Bible College and married in December 2002. We have been blessed with 4 handsome boys and 2 cute and sweet little girls. God is so good!!
4 comments:
OH MY WORD... Your slideshow is adorable Cindee and your pics are AMAZING!!! Those outside pics are SO beautiful! Print them, print them today before they get forgotten about and left on some hard drive forever! LOL Seriously, those pics are awesome, LOVE them, and the slideshow frame is so adorable. How did you do that? Is that one of the skins or themes available? You were brave to do what you did while great with child... and in the heat! At least when I "hiked" Snoqualmie Falls the heat wasn't bad. What a great post!
Hey, that means so much coming from you that you think the pics are great! Thanks! I've been using photobucket.com for my slideshows. They have more skins and themes.
LOVE IT> thanks for the reminder about that park. I often forget about it. I don't want to do that -- it is free! Love these images. I agree with Jenny, don't forget about them. I think that snapfish offers free first time prints.
Cute pictures Cindee!! It looks like you guys had a great time. That is a nice little park, and fairly secluded. Myah is changing, I can see. She is going to be beautiful. Great idea, what a blast for the kids!
Post a Comment