Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Iraq Veteran has a personal message for Barack Obama

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off my music box before viewing this video.

3 comments:

Mrs. Pizo said...

This is not only a note to Obama but a note to many people who do not realize what our men and women do to protect even them! I was moved. I know my American pride runs deep. I know my love for the military runs stong. I have been there. I remeber whe 9-11-01 happened and Tony was out to sea. Courtney was shown footage of the towers falling with out my permission. (She was four at the time) She was telling me about what the mean men had done. I was of course crying, then my daughter says to me "Momma don't worry! My Daddy is protecting America!" She knew what her Daddy did for a living she knew what that stood for even at that age. In our little ones eyes weather it be there Daddy,Momma or they see a soldier walking by they know that they are trying to protect us! Thank you to all the men and women and families who have sacrificed for us! They are Hero's in my book!

I am truly blessed said...

I have seen this before.....it is good and to the point. I love the very end....brings the message to the point.

Jenny said...

Very awesome. Thanks for sharing!