For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. ~2 Cor. 5:1
No fair Cindee, how did you do that, I was gonna have to type both of my recipies, call me tomorrow and talk me thru it, k? Then I will give you 2 recipes you'll never forget!
so how do you make a roast cindee? i really can't imagine you in there cooking! i guess we are all grown up now, huh! i was telling jeff about some silly things we did as kids...he just laughed. :c) have a great day!
We met at Heartland Baptist Bible College and married in December 2002. We have been blessed with 4 handsome boys and 2 cute and sweet little girls. God is so good!!
5 comments:
sounds yummy
i love your cooking...i still remember the roast you made =D and the breakfeast casural (however you spell it =P)
No fair Cindee, how did you do that, I was gonna have to type both of my recipies, call me tomorrow and talk me thru it, k? Then I will give you 2 recipes you'll never forget!
Thanks for the recipe Cindee, sounds yummy. I have never made Chicken Manicotti before. I will be looking for whole wheat manicotti. See you tomorrow.
~Sheri
so how do you make a roast cindee? i really can't imagine you in there cooking! i guess we are all grown up now, huh! i was telling jeff about some silly things we did as kids...he just laughed. :c) have a great day!
That sounds so good! You can also stuff manicotti with a ziploc,(sealed and with a corner cut off, or a pastry bag)
Post a Comment