Monday, November 24, 2008

My Birthday Getaway

As promised I am posting pics of our trip to Leavenworth. We had a very relaxing and refreshing time as a family. Of course I'm a photoholic so there are 50 pics to view. :) Enjoy! P.S. I LOVE Smilebox!

Click to play A Birthday Getaway
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a good time. We'll have to run away for a weekend and have some fun without any cryin

Anonymous said...

Josh thought that was your twin? I think he has been eating too much of his own cooking

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Cindee, loved the presentation! Your husband is very sweet to take you on these birthday getaways! Looks like alot of fun, but some of that food looked questionable....what was that burnt looking bagel thing? :)~

The Casaus House said...

The burnt looking bagel thing was actually the bottom of Myah's half eaten burnt cinnamon roll. My breakfast didn't look "questionable" did it? :) The Bavarian food was really good although not very appealing.

Jenny said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! I loved seeing your photos... your breakfast comparison photos were so funny! I love it. I agree with Tommy... that lady looks nothing like you! LOL. How special that Josh took you away for a birthday getaway... what a blessing! I look forward to the holiday season (and the busy Cantata season) getting over so that I get my husband back! Yay! :)

Tom and April said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Love the breakfast shots, and the Myah shot climbing for the food. Hope you had a relaxing and refreshing time. But I agree - lately starbucks saves the day with their peppermint mocha twists.