I have been praying for my two sons to be "preachers of the Word". I just had to snap this picture when I came upon this scene. Josh was actually reading this aloud to them. It is such a great blessing and responsibility to raise boys. I'm so thankful!
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



4 comments:
Priceless!!
~Sheri
A very precious moment indeed! Keep on keeping on! See you tonight!
~Emily
Awwww... so very sweet. You know... I have never prayed that prayer for my boys... now I'm wondering if I should be...sorry, I'm just thinking out loud. Hmmm. I suppose I thought that God would direct all of their paths... and they would follow Him, so I have always prayed that they follow God and always obey Him. I'll ponder this and ask Dan about it. Thanks for the thought provoking post!
I'm not sure you got my email, I'm not making it into Seattle, obviously since I'm not there! I so wish we could have made it and been able to visit with you all. Its been one of those weeks...read my blog and you'll see. *sigh*
Post a Comment