Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some house pics...

Well, I suppose it has been a while since my last posting. About a week. Sorry I've been a little stale lately. I guess there's not too much to post about. I really need a new camera too so prayerfully I'll get one soon. Some of you (my friends and family that don't live here) have been asking for me to post pics of the house. I only have a few that I took the Sunday it was snowing but decided to share them. I know I need to take more pics and will but really need to get things on the walls and everything in its place. On a different note, I am really wanting to have a scrapbook party soon. Please leave me a note if you would be interested in coming. I will figure a date and time soon. I know Tuesday nights, most of our hubbys are gone so that would be good for some of you. My hubby will be here and has volunteered to watch kiddos while the ladies scrap. Anyhow, here are some pics...


This is the fabulous little bench I got off Craigslist. I know it's not really a house pic but represents how I am decorating my front room (French Country).


This is looking into the kitchen from the front room.

I guess that's it for now. I will have to take some more soon. I can't wait to show you the view! It's spectacular!

8 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Very cute bench! That really goes with your living room furniture. A scrapbook party sounds like lots of fun! Perhaps my husband can help with watching the kids...and keeping Josh company.

The Casaus House said...

That's a great idea. Josh has been wanting to get to know Garth better anyway.

Jenny said...

A scrapbook party sounds like a blast! What a good excuse to get some scrapbooking done. Maybe Dan can come too and help watch all the kids. Let me know if you need any help.

Jenny said...

I love the bench Cindee! The other picture looks nice too! I like wood (or laminate) flooring. I have been slow on the posts lately, too, so you are not alone. :) Look forward to more pics once you are more settled in and believe me, I understand what a process that is.

Tom and April said...

I love that bench too. Scrapbook party sounds fun maybe I can get in on the net one as I will be in Texas for two weeks starting Tuesday. I need to catch up scrapbooking. I haven't even started since Faith has been born...how horrible!

Jeff and Crystal said...

what is craigs list? your bench is cute! can't wait to see more of your house.

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice home. We had so much fun, thank you for having us over. A Scrapbook Party sounds like fun. I can bring some snacks.

~Sheri

Karilee said...

Great bench!! Craigslist can be such a blessing!
A scrapbooking party is ALWAYS a good idea! In fact, I'm having one here...wanna come?! Everybody's invited!!! Okay...probably a little far for all of you guys!
:)