Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My darling little Macy is 1 today! My, how quickly time flies. I asked Josh who fast forwarded her first year of life because it seems to have flashed before our eyes! I can't believe she's already 1 but so thankful she's been with us for 1 whole year. Just one of God's many reminders that life truly is a vapor and we have 1 opportunity to live it right, fearing God and keeping His commandments, just as we have 1 opportunity to raise our kids to fear and honour God. What an awesome responsibility but one that I'm honored and truly blessed to have!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Macy
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

6 comments:

Jeanné said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACY!!!

love the pictures and the little scrapbook made by smiles by wire =]

Anonymous said...

So very sweet! Life truly is a vapour!! You just blink and they are beginning high school. It is a joy though to see your children grow and become sweet individuals with whom your relationship is so totally different than when they were little.
Happy birthday to a very sweet Macy girl!!!

~the Houstons

Jeff and Crystal said...

Love the pics, love the new background and your faded header picture. :)
Happy Birthday Macy! Hope to meet her some day! :) Maybe she and Tara can be best friends like us!
Miss you!

Tom and April said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Macy!

Jenny said...

Happy birthday! What cute pics and what a little blessing she is, I am sure! I love your new header picture, too. How sweet!

The Browning Family said...

Macy is so cute! love her little face in those adorable glasses!
PS - love your new header!