This is "Monster". On the 4th of July, Greyson got $5 from his uncle Dan for catching one of the parachutes that fall from the sky when you shoot off that type of firework. He wanted to use his money to buy a pet so we went to Pet Smart. After explaining that his money was not enough for a puppy or kitty or hampster or bird or lizard or turtle....he decided a fish would be alright. So we (well, uh....I) picked out this blue beta fish. I really did try letting the boys pick out their own fishy but they wanted the ugly colorless female betas. It didn't take much convincing though considering they are boys and they love blue. Why is he named "Monster"? I probably should've let Greyson name his own fish but we did the good old fashioned throw the names in a hat (or cup) and pick one. So we all came up with a name and put our names in a cup and let Greyson pick one out at dinner. Here were our picks...Me-Firecracker (so I was trying to be significant considering he purchased the fish with the money he won on the Fourth of July :), Josh-Steamroller (I have no idea why), Myah-Pink (of course), Samuel-Monster (the winner), and Greyson-Danny (in honor of his uncle Dan who gave him the money, aw how precious:) Greyson was happy with Monster considering he didn't end up picking "Pink" for a blue fish. So Monster is ONE of the newest members of The Casaus House, now meet our NEWEST member
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
No this is not a monster. This is our little tiny baby! Well, this is not actually our little tiny baby...this is just an image pulled from the internet but this is an ultrasound image at 5 weeks which is about where I'm at. God has blessed us once again and we are so excited. This baby will be due April 2010. Oh, we are so blessed! I don't think we'll do the names in a hat thing for the baby though. We may end up naming it Steamroller or Pink and that just wouldn't be good. LOL!
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



8 comments:
Love the name of the fish! A fish is definitely my idea of a good pet. = ) Congratulations to you guys on another Casuas! I'd love to hear what names the kids come up with for this new little one...it's always sure to be creative, isn't it? Are you normally sick with your babies? Let me know if you need anything!
Pretty fish! I don't know, I think pink would be a great name for your newest baby!! ;.D Okay, maybe not! I am sooo excited for you guys. Maybe you will have #5 on my #5's birthday...April 11!! Who knows! Hope you are feeling well!
~Emily
Congratulations! Letting kids take part in baby-naming can be dangerous. I wanted my parents to take Emily back because they wouldn't name her Pebbles!
Yay for you! Praying that you and baby will be healthy and happy.
Cute stary about the fish! :) We are so happy for you and Josh and your family!! Babies are a gift from God!! I love you sweet lady!!
~Sheri
Oh Cindee! Congratulations! That is so exciting (about the baby, I mean)! :) A fish is a great pet, as they are lower maintenance, but still fun for kids. Good call.
Hee hee.. love the post... I think "Monster" is an adorable name for your fish! What a blessing to be expecting baby Casaus #5! You are one blessed lady!! You and Josh do a great job with your little ones and I look forward to meeting this sweet baby in April.
Congrats on the new baby coming!!
Post a Comment