Friday, March 11, 2011

ABC's of me...

Since I soooo badly need to update, I have decided to steal the creativity of a fellow blogger and copy her idea. This is the ABC's of me...enjoy. (Pst...notice my new ticker?)

A:Age - 29
B:Best school subject - English, Writing
C:Chore you dislike - Laundry!
D:Dogs? NO! I would like a Jack Russell Terrior one day.
E:Essential start to your day - Cup of coffee, Bible and prayer (Facebook following close behind)
F:Favorite color - Yellow, Red, Green
G:Goals - I would love to write a children's book one day
H:Handy household tools - LOVE my Swiffer Sweeper Vac and Shark Steam Mop
I:Instruments you play - USED to play clarinet...in high school
J:Job - Full time Wife, Mommy and Keeper at Home
K:Kids - Greyson, Samuel, Myah, Macy, Silas and ONE ON THE WAY!!!
L:Live - Washington
M:Most embarrassing moment - In 9th grade I played softball. My usual position was 2nd base. I had to pee soooo bad but the bathrooms were locked and my team was about to take the field. I told my coach I couldn't go out and that I needed to sit the bench. I ended up telling him why but he decided to still put me out there. He was nice enough to put me at Left field, right behind 1st base. I thought I was safe until the first batter hit a pop fly right short of where I was standing. I COULD NOT move so I stood there and watched it drop. Everyone was yelling at me to get the ball. As I started going toward the ball, already sitting on the ground, I peed myself!!!! HUMILIATING!!! I went home.
N: Nickname - Growing up my family called me CJ, Ceej, or JabberJaws. In high school a couple of friends called me Ceejabee and my hubby calls my darlin' or babe.
O: Oddest thing about you - I like drinking pickle juice. Gives me terrible heartburn though.
P: Pet peeve - drivers that are in a hurry, SLOW DOWN!! YOU WILL GET THERE! And texting while driving is a BIG pet peeve. It can WAIT!
Q: Quote from a movie - Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do you do, you swim, swim....
R: Righty/Lefty - Righty
S: Siblings - I was adopted so I have 3 siblings by blood and 3 siblings by heart! Christy, Chad, Greg, Todd, Annie, Leah
T: Time you wake up - around 6:30
U: Unique info. about you - I was adopted..have 5 birthmarks
V: Veggie you dislike - Brussel sprouts
W: What makes you run late? - ME...whatever it may be..woke up too late, nothing to wear..
X: X-rays? - only on my teeth
Y: Yummy food you make - Some of my family's favorites...split pea soup, lasagna, pork tacos (Thanks Amanda Savage!), Chicken Manicotti, Peanut butter, banana pie...we like food. :)
Z: Zoo animal - Oh I dunno.. I like the aquarium..sharks, stingrays, seals, walruses, penguins, fish....

9 comments:

Mama Nuke said...

Okay once again! Yay. I am so excited to have you and Jess due around the same time I am. That means playmates if we ever get to move back to Washington :) Oh and I love drinking pickle juice too. My husband thinks I am crazy. I guess I need tog et busy and update my blog. It is more motivating to update when you get comments and know people are reading. :) Thanks for the update the ABC's were fun.

Amanda said...

I like the ABC's thing! How fun! Hope you have a great weekend!

Garth and Becky said...

Wow, congratulations on another baby!!! Loved your update!

Jeff and Crystal said...

Congrats Cindee! Very excited for you! :)

Emily's Posts said...

Congratulations mama!!!! Very exciting news!!!! Very happy for your family!

Jeanné said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanné said...

I LOVE Your Creative Ideas for blog updates!!!!! I had No idea you played clarinet in high school-I did too! I still have mine!! About Your embarassing story--wow...mine is...in 4th grade...I accidently forgot that I put a milk carton in my desk...well...one day...I pulled my note book out...IT STUNK SO BAD...everyone was was like whats that smell--so gross...I was REALLY embarrassed...well..i FINALLY told my teacher....we had class outside...for the next couple of days.....to clear out the STINK in my desk & the Class room!!!!!

Congrats for the baby on the way!! Exciting! Im Guessing girl ;)

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the wonderful news of a new baby on the way!! Loved reading your ABC's, what a fun post! I may have to do that soon, I haven't had much to post about lately. I felt so bad for you when reading your pee story! :( You poor thing!! I'm mad at that coach for not letting you go!

Mcarthur Mile said...

Congrats on baby number 6!