Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Prego me


Well, here is my 19 week pregnant self. Although I may not look super big or uncomfortable, believe me, I am. I keep asking my husband how on earth I can get any bigger. I feel stretched to the max and I still have 21 weeks to go!! (Jenny, Misty, I know you have no sympathy.)
I am honored to carry this child in my womb as God continues to fearfully and wonderfully fashion our little blessing. It truly is an amazing and wonderful experience. Too bad my husband doesn't think so. Oh, yes, I've asked him the question. Would you be willing to go through pregnancy and labor if you were able? It seems he's content with his role and honestly, I am too. I'm so glad God's allowed me this experience. I'm content being a stay at home mommy and homemaker and wouldn't trade it for any career in the world. My job is far more rewarding!

7 comments:

The Browning Family said...

Very sweet! You are silly... you are so TINY! Anyhow - welcome to blog world. You will have a great time. I will check often. Can I put a link to your blog from mine?

The Browning Family said...

Go to your blog and click on customize. Once that is done, click on add a page element - this will give you the option of adding links - click on that option. Then give that space a title: Like "other blogs I enjoy" then just copy other people's blog URL web addresses into that spot that asks for the address, fill in the rest of the requested info and hit save. If you need more help just let me know.

Jenny said...

You look adorable! Love it! Stretched... HAHA...very funny. You have only begun to stretch. :) Love ya! Glad you have a blog!

I am truly blessed said...

Hi!!! It was nice to see a blog for your family. And I love the pictures.

Amanda said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love it. You are absolutely adorable when your pregnant!!! I almost forget your pregnant cause you are so tiny. Can't wait to see your next post.

Tom and April said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog. I think you are a very cute preggo! I agree with you totally about being a stay at home mom..I only have one and am ready for the Lord to send another blessing our way when he choses. I never dreamed motherhood would be so wonderful. It is great to have husbands that support that and understand its importance to you as well! April N.

~~Deby said...

Got you comment, of course you can add me to your blog...
and I will add you as well.
Nice to have another Christian woman in blogland.