Honestly, I don't know if I'll be very good at this blog thing or how well I'll keep it updated but really this is my attempt at keeping friends and family better informed and to give you a glimpse inside "THE CASAUS HOUSE". I just said "glimpse" for those of you that are hoping for all the goings on in our home. Really it is a wonderful place to be. My cup truly does run over. I thank God for every day he allows me to be here, being the wife of my blessed husband and the mother of my 3 beautiful children.
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



4 comments:
So glad that you started a blog. I really enjoy being able to see pictures and hear how the families are doing! It is a blessing to me to hear how your life is doing and the blessings that God is giving to your family.
Hey woman! Glad to finally see pictures of your kids!!! :c) I always thought we would be closer together and that our kids would grow up together, but since God put y'all in Washington and us in Okinawa, I guess this blog will have to do!
Miss ya!
Read you blog this morning for a bit, I am Kristi's mother in law and also a blogger, almost a year now...
Do you remember me from the retreat last year?
Anyways..love the pictures and your writings...
God is Good, Always
Deby
you will notice as I comment, that I don't proof-read, much so make many many typos....yikes..
sorry about that...
Deby
Post a Comment