Friday, April 18, 2008

Tea parties and pink




Last Friday night Josh and I had a date night. Rachel S. came over to babysit. While we were gone she got Myah all dolled up in pink from head to toe and took some photos with my camera. I thought she looked so cute in her pretty pink outfit and teacup in hand. I prayed God would allow me the joy of a daughter. I know "tea parties and pink" is just for now so I'm enjoying every second of it. She's getting big so fast!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I feel so blessed to have a little girl. It just gets better and better. My Becka is such a joy and loves to help and visit me all day long. She will always be a blessing in my heart. Your little girl is sooo sweet!

Mrs. Pizo said...

Oh Cindee she is so cute. Tea parties are fun. It is all to soon and she will ask if she can make you a real cup of tea.

The Browning Family said...

Love the pictures. How sweet to come home to that and know that she had a wonderful time while you were also enjoying yourself. It is soooo fun having little girls.

Tom and April said...

All the pictures are so cute. I need to have Tommy show me how to add you to our scroll. I keep forgetting you have a page. Ahh....oh and you and Josh and the kids can come to TX anytime you want too. Its fun. We will just get everyone and take a big caravan down there....hehe. THat is what families do and afterall we are just one big family at Westside...I love it.