We had a wonderful trip. I'm waiting for my mom to email me pictures so I can post them. I was just updating myself on all the blogs and noticed Jenny B. tagged me so I thought, hey, why not. The kids are in bed, hubby's asleep, laundry's caught up, Christmas cards are finished and I need to update my blog anyway so...enjoy.
I AM … adopted.
I WANT…to still put up my Christmas tree even though Christmas is next week.
I HAVE …4 beautiful children and a hunk of a husband!
I KEEP … love notes from Josh.
I WISH I COULD …lose the extra belly gained from having 4 children.
I HATE … having "heated discussions" with my hubby. I love laughing and being big kids together.
I FEAR … losing my children to the lusts of this world.
I HEAR … Josh snoring. Hee Hee :)
I DON’T THINK ... I snore or talk in my sleep.
I REGRET … ever using my words to hurt someone.
I LOVE … WBC!
I AM NOT … an athletic person.
I DANCE … all around the house with my kids. I love to hear them giggle. :)
I SING … beautiful duets with my husband. :) (Okay...beautiful to me.)
I NEVER... sleep in church.
I RARELY … make time to scrapbook even though I LOVE scrapbooking.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … The Chrismas Shoes
I AM NOT ALWAYS … as outgoing as I would like to be.
I HATE THAT … I always run late.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … maps, streets, and directions. I often get lost.
I NEED … April G. to come over and organize my junk drawer. :)
I SHOULD … go to bed.
I TAG... Amanda H. and Amanda S.
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



2 comments:
Cindee, I am watching The Christmas Shoes right now. I have never seen it before, but can already understand why it would cause tears. Glad to hear you are back, and hope you had a fabulous trip!
I loved reading your answers. Caught up on laundry?!?! Wow... I'm jealous! Glad you guys are back! You were missed.
Post a Comment