Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Macy girl!

Just wanted to share some pics of Macy. She received this Bumbo seat for Christmas. I'm not sure she loves it as much as me. Macy reached the 4 month mark on Christmas day. We are so thankful for her!



4 comments:

The Browning Family said...

Oh . . . I so would like to have one of these for the new baby. You'll have to let me know if you like it.

Jenny said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures, Cindee. It's so fun to see how she is growing and how her looks are changing. I see the Casaus in her now. :) Those seats are interesting. My cousin's little girl had one and she loved it.

Garth and Becky said...

We had one of those for Rachel and she loved it (until she got too chubby for it!). I loved it, too!

Jeff and Crystal said...

You need to let me know what you think of that seat b/c I was thinking about getting one. Nicole, Jeff's sis, had one for Hannah and I think they liked it. By the way, Macy is looking so big and so adorable! She is growing fast! Can you believe my Tara is already a month old!!! The time goes fast! My mom is leaving for MO tomorrow...I'm sad! We should be coming home in April...maybe we can meet up in Seattle!??