...my internet finally works! Nope, I'm not prego...just needed a catchy title. Although, Macy is 9 months now and both Greyson and Myah were 9 months when the next child was conceived. Samuel was 11 months. So, my internet is FINALLY fixed. I guess it was some internal problem. I had to back up everything and restore the computer to the original factory settings. Then I realized we had no filter so got ahold of Qwest and they mailed one for free. We are finally up and running. Yes, we've been eating split pea soup with sweet corn muffins for about 3 months now and can finally change the menu! So what is new?
1. Samuel just turned 4.
2. We went to Seattle for his birthday and celebrated with hot dogs, swimming, movie, Oreo cakesters, and the Pacific Science Center.
3. Josh's birthday is Monday. He'll be 34.
4. I'm S.I.C.K. It's like the flu and a nasty cold together. I have thought while resting as my head was on fire that I would much rather be giving birth. No joke. Maybe I'm just a big baby though.
5. Greyson had his first piano recital and was so cute playing Mary Had a Little Lamb.
6. We are finally getting "gazelle intense" about paying off debt and have paid off 2 of our debts this month. Praise God! If we stick with it we should be completely debt free in about 18 months. Please pray for us. WBC friends, we do allow a little spending money so if you see me with Starbucks please be nice :)
7. I realized sticking to a budget (a very strict one) is soooooo hard but also so rewarding when you're making progress and reaching the goal to be debt free.
8. I also realized my husband is not willing to budge even an eensy bit...I'm thankful though...I need it.
9. Macy's little sin nature is revealing itself more and more. NOooooooooooooo!
10. I still need a camera. I'm so sad I can't take pics of my kiddos. I have lots on my cell phone but don't know how to download them to the computer so I can share them.
Well, that's what's going on in THE CASAUS HOUSE. Hopefully it will get a bit more exciting. But, the good news is, I'M BACK!
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago



3 comments:
Hey! Glad your back, I've missed reading your blog every week. That's funny that you were going to steal my idea but it was actually your idea to begin with. :c)
Hope you can get a camera soon. We had a good one...and well, I think I left it at the park the other day, *sniff*, seriously bummed, I had a lot of good pictures on it. *sigh* How in the world could we leave our camera!!!!! Oh well.
Yay! Welcome back! Gazelle intense is the only way!! Hey- split pea soup and corn muffins is yummy, but NOT for that long!! :-D I have thought I was battling allergies, but it is kinda like the flu and a cold mixed, hmm maybe the same thing? I have been trying to push through just because I thought maybe allergies, but I've been soooo tired!!! Hope to see you soon!!
~Emily
Cindee! You're right, little Greyson was so precious at his first recital, he did great!! I was so happy that he went up there and didn't get scared. I'm glad your internet finally works! I hope you had fun at the Science Center... it can be a great time! I was also sick on Sunday... so sick and tired and achy. How exciting to be paying off debt!! And like I said before, you CAN make your coffee at home for 1/10 the price!! Even if you buy those cute paper to go cups so that you can throw it away when you're done. :D Love ya! So glad you're posting again!!
Post a Comment